Ultrasonic Cavitation Tips & Tricks for Best Results
Before Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatment:
- Drink a lot of water before treatments (this will help hydrate the body before treatment and immediately help eliminate the fat and toxins that are released during treatment).
- Exercise for 5-10 min before treatments helps prime the lymphatic system to help remove fat immediately after treatment.
- Do not drink alcohol 24 hours before treatment. The body will be working to remove fat and toxins after treatment and you do not want anything interfering with this process.
During Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatment:
- Use Ultrasound Gel during treatment as this is the best conductor and will give the best results. You can use any oil or gel to help the probe glide over treatment area but Ultrasound gel gives best results. (I order my ultrasound gel on Amazon at great prices).
- Treat each area 30-45 min in one session. Limit sessions to one-two areas at one time depending on size. The body needs to work to remove the fat through the lymphatic system so we do not want to overload the system by doing too much at one time.
- The treatment will continue to work over the next 3 days removing fat and toxins.
- Repeat treatments every 3 days until ideal results are achieved.
After Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatment:
- Working out directly after treatment accelerates the process by helping the body to remove fat and toxins quicker. Any kind of work out that helps you sweat is ideal. Sitting in a sauna or steam room is also a great alternative for accelerating the removal of fat and toxins.
- Continue drinking a lot of water for the next 3 days.
- Continue working out out over the next 3 days.
- Enjoy the Results!
- Perform touch ups as needed.
People who continue a healthy lifestyle during treatments such as eating healthy and working out see the best results from Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatments! Ultrasonic Cavitation is meant to assist during weight loss body contouring journey and will not work if one continues a unhealthy lifestyle as the fat will come back eventually.